expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Photo Shoot

This morning I had the rare opportunity to work with our marketing department at work!  I had a chance to help out with a photo shoot of our plants for an upcoming magazine advertisement. We loaded up our plants and headed to NE Mpls where we met with the photographer and ad agents for the shoot.
 
Blushing Bride Hydrangea.  After I made this plant "pretty"; all ready to be photographed.

My co-worker Michelle tweaking the final touches of Twist-n-shout after a few photo takes. 

Our Bloomstruck Hydrangea, all "dolled up" by me and Michelle and awaiting it's photo shoot in the studio.  It was a really great experience to see how we prepare our plants for advertising!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo shoot opportunity! I love that Blushing Bride Hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Blushing is a great hydrangea.... have you seen the new Bloomstruck variety? It's amazing! The blooms are so vibrant and intense!

      Delete
  2. What a great opportunity for you!! I hope more come your way, you have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun, being around a real photographer, and really seeing what goes into something like a magazine ad. Hopefully my boss lets me break away to do that again!

      Delete