expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 25, 2014

Down on the farm

This weekend I took a break from city life to go down to my parent's farm.  It was my stepdad's birthday, so it was the perfect excuse to go visit!

Sunset on Friday night.  The colors were amazing!

There were thunderstorms later through the night, which brought over an inch of rain, along with very muggy conditions.

Yep, lots of corn down 'yonder. Taller than me!

My parents have baby farm kitties!  These little guys were ADORABLE!

This little orange kitty enjoyed following us through the yard and through the garden.  I wanted to take him home, but I think 5 cats would be a bit too many for one household!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww!! I've always wanted an orange kitty!!

    The sky looks so gorgeous there. Even the corn does. There is something serene about the rows of corn for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have an orange stray one around the house... you can always come down and take him! ;)
      I love the corn too! It almost sounds as if there's whispering in there when the leaves rustle together...

      Delete