expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 21, 2011

Out and About


This weekend was packed with fun and new places to visit.  Friday night I met up with some friends to toast to a rough week's end. 

My friend Matt and I having some "cinnamon toast crunch" ....mmmm tasty!

Matt and I making goofy faces while waiting for other friends to show up.

Sunday, after Minnesota had it's first snowfall, I had to get out and take some winter landscape shots.  I decided to drive up to Afton State Park; a first time visit for me.  It was a beautiful day for a hike!  Some shots I took with my phone, while I wait for my real pics to be developed.  Above, a park bench on the hike up to the campground area.

Picnic shelter and beach area

Beautiful overlook around the campground.

Self portrait... chilly but still having fun!

A gorgeous winter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment