expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 21, 2010

A bit rusty...

I'm trying to brush up on my photography.  I haven't really done anything since last summer.  I think I need a few refreshers.... here are a few that I've recently done.  Just some randoms....
This is one of my mom's farm cats.  I believe his name is Bryer... .he was following me around my mom's yard when I last visited.
My mom's tulip garden... lots of color!
Gorgeous tulips
I love this variety of tulip!  I think it's called Mickey Mouse?
Some of my mom's lilacs were in bloom while I was home last.  I tried to catch a shot of them with the afternoon lighting shining on them.
A cemetary shot in Minneapolis.  I found this single rose lying on one of the stones.
Light reflecting through the maples in a local cemetary in Minneapolis.
Taken at a local cemetary in Minneapolis.  Had I used a filter for this shot, the sky would of looked deeper blue as I had seen it.
Down by the Lock and Dam by Minnehaha Falls, Minneapolis.  Tried to catch the reflection at sunset.
One of the bridges by the Lock and Dam in Minneapolis.  I was disappointed the way these turned out.  The color wasn't as saturated as I had liked it. 
Perhaps a filter would of made the colors in the shot more saturated.

Another shot of a bridge in Minneapolis at dusk.  I'm going to revisit this location and attempt better shots of this scene with lens filters.
Gorgeous reflection...

No comments:

Post a Comment