expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Old Random Finds....

I was going through my computer this morning deleting old files when I stumbled across some old pictures that I had forgotten about!



My nephew Sebastian and I in our "brace face" days...

Amanda, a co-worker of mine and I taken a few years back in Ikea.  Those are frogs on our heads...

A pic of Laura and I at a cookout about 5-6 years back.

Some of my old friends from the cookout 5-6 years back....

This was a farm cat that my mom had a few years ago.  Note the color of his eyes....


A stream close by my parent's farm.


Canoes at Wild River State Park...


Some fall leaves that I snapped a shot of a few years back...

A path near Interstate State Park

Some fall trees along a bike path in Minnehaha Falls park


Rhus in its fall color...
Mount Rainier!  I visited this National Park in November of 2005

Admiring the huge trees in Washington state

Christine Falls in Mount Rainier National Park

This was the after effect of the volcano of Mt. St. Helens in Washington back in the 80's.  This was the "blast zone." Still in 2005, there wasn't much growth that had occured over the years.

Mount Rainier and me!

A foggy hillside in Mount Rainier National Park, back in 2005.

Narada Falls.  This was a massive and quite impressive waterfall!

In the forest within Mount Rainier National Park.

An empty riverbed in Mount Rainier National Park

Dead stumps in Mount Rainier Nat Park
Foggy and beautiful in the fall... I spotted this along a drive in Mount Rainier National Park

Totem Poles!!!  I took this in Vancouver, B.C. in the fall of 2005.

A bridge within the massive forests in Vancouver. 
Part of Vancouver, B.C. at night back in 2005!!

No comments:

Post a Comment