expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Progress


5/20/10- I tore a ton of invasive perennials out last night!  They had taken over the entire area where it looks empty now. 
Slowly making room for new shrubs.... amongst the weeds and plethora of invasive unwanted perennials, were some good perennials that I didn't even know where there because they were smothered.

05/20/10- The ivy across the top of the windows are gone, and half the front has been weeded and perennials have been removed.  It's looking better already!!

I've been working on the front yard nightmare recently.  My first project was to attack this retaining wall and redo it.  Last night I finished it!
Another view of the remake.
First part done, much, much more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment