expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 26, 2015

My first feature!

 
Tonight I had my first ever photo feature! 
I posted this photo to my Instagram account tonight.  I really didn't know what to think of it, but posted it anyway, tagging my usual hashtag accounts along with it.  Best of Minnesota (#bestofminnesota) liked it so much, that they featured it on their Instagram page!  I was pretty flattered none the less! 
 
This weekend was great for photographing!  Saturday evening I ventured over to Minneapolis to photograph the Minnehaha Falls area.  Right at dusk, I headed down to the Lock and Dam #1 to get some reflection shots along the river.  As I was headed back to my car, I stopped and shot this final shot of the night of the Ford Parkway Bridge through the trees.

3 comments:

  1. I can see why this would be featured! Wow! The colors are so gorgeous! This is a really unique view of the bridge. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jojo. They picked a wonderful photo. You are so talented Lisa!

    ReplyDelete