expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 20, 2014

DIY for Christmas

I made this DIY dog treat jar for a friend of mine this year for Christmas.  It was a fun and easy project to do!

Beginning with a plain glass jar, I applied Etch Glass cream to add the word "treat" and bone décor.  Once the etching was done, I applied a simple red ribbon to the top.  I also found a couple of homemade dog treat recipes on Pintrest to fill it up!

Sure to make my friend's furry companions happy!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I had no idea glass etching was so easy....because it looks really intricate and complicated. SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was so fun to make, and a LOT easier than I thought! I'm thinking of what I can etch next!

      Delete