expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rice Park and Summit Ave

Before Christmas, Matt and I drove around looking for lights to photograph.  I had seen from other photographers on Capture Minnesota photos taken from Rice Park and Summit Ave.  We hit up both and found some stunning light displays.
 
The Big Tree; this was across the street from the Governer's Mansion.  It made the mansion look plain compared to this tree!

Another house on Summit Ave.  I didn't notice the snow angel in the foreground until after we got home and I was looking at the photo again.

We also visited Rice Park.  Rice Park usually has a nice display of lights during the winter months.  Here, a view from across the street.

Rice Park enterance.

The big blue tree in Rice Park.

I tried some photos in black and white; I was impressed with the classical feel of them.

People in Rice Park.

A colored view of Rice Park. 

A giant Nutcracker watches over the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment