expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Feeling Festive


I took a few snapshots around the house this weekend just for the fun of it.  The weather outside was "frightfully" cold, so I captured the festive decorations inside instead.

An ornament from our tree upstairs.

The upstairs tree.

Classic black and white.

Tic, not looking festive.  I thought I'd pester him anyway, with some "in your face" shots.


Our tree downstairs. This year we're able to have two trees up!


An ornament from the tree downstairs.  My reflection is in the glass.  :)

I interrupted Matt from his video game to get this shot.

Hershey... naughty or nice this year?  From this look, I'd say I just caught him in the act of doing something bad!!

The stockings hung from the....kitchen banister.  No fireplace in this house.  :(

Hershey enjoys camping out underneath the tree upstairs; quite often I find him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment