expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 1, 2013

Some catching up to do...

I've been bad about getting posts up lately (and I have digital now!).  I have a little catching up to do.  While the next few posts may not be in order, I thought I'd start with this one.  This was one month ago today, at my aunt and uncle's house.  My cousin Brendon graduated high school, and we attended his graduation party.  I snapped a couple of pics of my family before leaving. 
 
 
My uncle Duane came home from California to attend the graduation too!  From left to right; Duane, myself, my aunt Lori, my uncle Rick, and my cousin Trevor.  Brendon was quick to leave to attend other grad parties so I was unable to get him in the photo.

The Dykema/ Arnold side.

No comments:

Post a Comment