expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May celebration

Today my friend Dan got married!  I've known Dan for almost 20 years, and it was a joy to see him and his new wife Irena so happy on their wedding day.  And the weather was perfect!  I was able to take a few photos of the happy couple on their special day.

 The happy couple; Dan & Irena
 A cool candid of Irea looking up at the tree.
 Woo-Hoo!  Celebrate!
 Awe.  :)
 Such a beautiful couple!
 Me with Dan & Irena & Dan's good friend Kevin.
                                                  Another shot of me with the happy couple!

....And later that afternoon....



Basketball with the nephew!  Ok, so I suck; I am just better off playing a game of "HORSE".


Sebastian Posin'


Sebass misses the shot!


Another pose...


No comments:

Post a Comment