expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A walk in the Park

I took a nice pleasant stroll in the park, along West River Parkway last night (Close to Minnehaha Falls area). I happened to have my cell phone along with me, and was able to capture a few snapshots of spots along the way. 

By the Lock & Dam area; nice fall colors beginning to appear!
The Pedestrian trail was recently repaved and updated. Just a shot of the new retaining wall along the path.
Newly planted wildflowers and an updated retaining wall along the trail.
A bit of a hike up a big hill leads to a flat open area, perfect for a picnic.  This big oak stands right in the center of the open area.  I thought I'd try a unique shot of it, in infared (negative) format.
Off the paved path, I followed a natural trail that led out to the Mississippi River side.  Nice views of the bridge and riverbank.
The moon was full and peering out amongst the autumn stricken trees along the riverbank.  It was a great place to stop and rest, while enjoying the scenery at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment