expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nerstrand Big Woods State Park ( First Visit )

A couple of weekends ago, I joined my sister and her boyfriend camping.  They stayed at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park, by Northfield.  I discovered while I was there these hidden falls along a hiking trail.

Hidden Falls
I could walk right up to the edge of the waterfall.... I was able to catch this neat shot of the water cascading off the edge of the rocks.
Side view of the waterfall.
I wanted to slow the motion of the waterfall early Sunday morning.  Just as the shutter closed, this young boy walked into the scene.  I was disappointed at first until I seen the result of it.  The blurred motion of him is somewhat unique!
Shelby came along on the trip as well; my sister's dog.
My sister Laura, Shelby, and her boyfriend Lance.
I was dogsitting over the weekend when I went camping.  Here's me with Shelby, and my big brown friend Coco.
Laura with Coco
Coco; my friend's dog that I was watching over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment