expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 7, 2010

Pleasant Drive


Tonight I drove down to my hometown, Worthington, to visit my parent's for the weekend.  Minnesota had cold, rainy weather all day.  The winds blew in quite the cloud display.  With a mix of sun and rain, came a show of numerous rainbows. While trying to drive against high winds, a rain covered windshield, and my knee on the steering wheel, I managed to grab my phone and capture the rainbow before it disappeared. 

With camera phone in hand at 70mph comes interesting photo attempts.  Here I was trying to catch a photo of the windmill, but things turned out a bit "wavy".
Another round of rainbows 10 minutes after the first sighting.  If you look real close you can see that there are actually two here.
A cool shot of the train passing along the interstate and the rainbow.  I'm surprised I didn't go off the road trying to capture these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment